Skip to main content

Let's Talk Numbers...

In 47 Days I will be 35 years old with 3 children ages 12, 9 and 1. I have 8 days before I become a volleyball coach again but 107 until we go through "Terrible 2's", there are 86 days until Christmas and 92 days until New Years... If Katrina is 6'2, 165lbs, how many times will she lose her mind in the meantime???

The answer is ZERO.
Every year I go through a phase leading up to Scorpio season and to my birthday where I dedicate myself to something important to me for 30 days. We have a blast for Halloween, then the 15 days before my birthday, I tie up loose ends, get rid of old things including people and clean.
This saves me and other people from the dreadfully ubiquitous "New Year, New Me!" posts later on social media. I'm thankful my birthday is in November so I can scroll and laugh, laugh and scroll.
They be Lyyyiiiiiiiin!! 😂
No matter what I dedicate my 30 days to, I always try do a system flush: deep meditations and a body cleanse at the very least. I prefer to go into my new year as clear headed, healthy and happy as possible. The years that I neglected to do so didn't go so well.
FLASHBACK: When I turned 32, birthday plans didn't go as expected. Instead of spending my birthday at a nice restaurant with expensive food and good friends...I ended up at my childrens father's house. I was already generally infuriated with his mediocre inconsistent "parenting" but then he said something slick and his wife called from a blocked number and said "Happy Birthday Bitch!"
That set me off.
So I pulled up on em...(that means I went over there completely unannounced) I threw a BIG cup of cold ice water in he and his wife's face.
Then I ran like hell!!
They never saw it coming...Best birthday present I ever gave myself!! 


But look the point is, I'm crazy but not so much when I'm at my best mind, body and spirit. So the flush is a must.
The fun part is deciding what to dedicate 30 days to. In past years it has been good deeds according to the number I'm turning, I've taught myself how to wrap my head in scarves, saved money and taught myself to meditate. For my 35th, I'm pretty set on doing 30 days of Dream Work.
The last couple years I have been healing, working and readjusting to being a mother of 3. It's been a wonderful learning experience, they're all doing so great! But it's time for me to manifest some things for myself again. So I've picked 3 Goals to lay the foundation for: Publish a book, Travel and Better Business. I'm going to do 5 things every day to make it happen. I've already started, Im always doing something, every little bit counts. But the plan is to Go Even Harder because I know 30 days of Harder Work can change and manifest anything.
They say it takes 21 days to change/create a habit, 28 to break one and average 66 days to truly embrace and stick to a new habit. Fuse that with 30 days of better health, a simultaneous 30 days of focus and 15 days of self inventory...By the time I actually turn 35, I should be celebrating progress on a self published book, starting a new business and have my passport and travel plans for Santorini, Greece.
I also said I'm going to restart this blog as part of my 30 Day routine...Done & Done.
Day 1.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Slap The $#!+ Out Of Em Club

Sometimes dealing with certain people can ruin all the patience you have and you start to think you're losing your mind, perhaps you're the one thats crazy. Just maybe you are the one doing everything wrong...But Maybe Not. Lets Check! If a person takes everything you say as being "hostile" or having a "tone" ...wouldn't you think that person has a problem with you or hates you to some degree? YES! or No If someone tells you...that when you talk they need Rosetta Stone and they just skip straight to clowning, acting a fool and arguing with you instead of listening...wouldn't you take that as disrespect and a sign that they are definitely just out to get you?? YES! or No If you diligently make a seriously conscious effort to the point of damn near walking on eggshells to not curse, use negative language or offensive examples and even Repeat someone elses exact words when speaking to that certain person...and they Still come up with some bullshit

An ACN Aha!!

I have found that if you don't change with life, it will surely strangle you to death as it moves on without you... I'm a single mother of 3 beautiful children now and an independent business owner, established in Tampa, FL. I offer essential residential and business services and as an entrepreneur it's my goal to generate multiple sources of income for my family. To do so I've had to change, sometimes drastically but always remarkably. I offer interior design services, event decor, arts & crafts, and more recently, brokering essential residential & business services. My younger brother Bounder introduced me to ACN almost a year ago because I needed extra and residual income to provide financial stability for my family. Having 3 children is wonderful but it is not cheap by any stretch of the imagination. At ages 12, 9 and 2 years old, food and clothing alone for each of them is akin to a small fortune, especially when they get their height from a 6'2 Mom a

SQUAD!

People love to use fun words once you have more than 3 children don't they? Like Bebe's Kids!  If they're not that bad they aren't just children, now they are a team, a troop, the crew even a tribe and if you're cool but really proud of them we say  SQUAD! But no one ever uses the word Trinity without saying Holy first, it's just not commonly done. As awesome as that is we will leave that realm for later. My Squad, my Trinity are my children. I used to say I want 4 children but in my research I have come to understand and accept that 3 has long been considered the number of completion. I had all 3 of my children completely natural, minimal drugs. It took my third child to finally decide, I'm Done!  When a woman gives birth she is quite literally a divine intervention. We are uniquely able to access the physical and spirit realm at the same time to navigate a soul into being. What's your super power? I have done it 3 times and by definition a Trinity