Skip to main content

Good Grass & Green Eyed Monsters

I have encountered quite a few green eyed monsters lately that don't undertand I have the same free will they do. The only difference is what we decide to do with it.
Still, so many think the grass is greener on the other side but in reality, its just greener where I watered it. Life is the lawn but the water is sacrifice, hard work and taking full responsibility for that life.
My "lawn" is getting better but there's still quite a few patches that need some tlc. The parts that are lush and green are great but there shouldn't be much envy or jealousy if people use their free will wisely.

I've been told I'm so lucky I don't have bad children. Its almost like the idea is bad behavior is a standard feature of children. I prefer to say I'm blessed, no doubt. The reason they aren't Bebe's kids is because I sacrifice and make a serious conscious effort to pour all my love, knowledge and attention into them. Like most parents, I've also decided not to be (so much) like my parents. I'm a little more relaxed on discipline and although they know there's a definite difference, I don't mind being their best friend. My kids are great because I "water" them...daily.
Then there are those that swear my bank account is fat and I just have to laugh. People are so nosey lol. First of all, counting other people's money is rude but coupons are the most wonderful things ever!! When I do fun things with my children or make big purchases, chances are its because I've been on Groupon, Retail Me Not or signed up for every membership and point program there is. I'm not filthy rich but I can make some things happen because I hustle hard and budget. My goal is to have 7 streams of income, I'm at 3. Taking responsibility of my financial literacy changed my life so much. Its part of my lawn that I'm still working on but I can see how it might look super green to some people.
The biggest part of my "lawn" is who I am as a person and it was/is the hardest to take care of, especially when there are people who still cling to old versions of me. This is one part of the grass being greener that works the opposite way because people dont want to see just how green and beautiful it really is. They'd rather criticize the imaginary crab grass and they hate the way other people love me. People can and do change. Part of being grown means addressing flaws and being committed to being better. It is hard, hard work! It means being completely broken at times, struggling with unlearning, redefining and simply letting go of things that will never let me enjoy or accomplish my highest good. Who I am is something I water daily as well.
One of my favorite quotes right now is, "Hard is how we get better and better is how we become great."
And in all that I do my very best to stay Thankful for it all.
Yes, the grass is greener where I water watered it. I will continue to do so and you can do the same...Go Be Great!!
If you encounter some perceptions that are way off, remember some people are just jealous because they don't want to pay their own water bill.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Slap The $#!+ Out Of Em Club

Sometimes dealing with certain people can ruin all the patience you have and you start to think you're losing your mind, perhaps you're the one thats crazy. Just maybe you are the one doing everything wrong...But Maybe Not. Lets Check! If a person takes everything you say as being "hostile" or having a "tone" ...wouldn't you think that person has a problem with you or hates you to some degree? YES! or No If someone tells you...that when you talk they need Rosetta Stone and they just skip straight to clowning, acting a fool and arguing with you instead of listening...wouldn't you take that as disrespect and a sign that they are definitely just out to get you?? YES! or No If you diligently make a seriously conscious effort to the point of damn near walking on eggshells to not curse, use negative language or offensive examples and even Repeat someone elses exact words when speaking to that certain person...and they Still come up with some bullshit

An ACN Aha!!

I have found that if you don't change with life, it will surely strangle you to death as it moves on without you... I'm a single mother of 3 beautiful children now and an independent business owner, established in Tampa, FL. I offer essential residential and business services and as an entrepreneur it's my goal to generate multiple sources of income for my family. To do so I've had to change, sometimes drastically but always remarkably. I offer interior design services, event decor, arts & crafts, and more recently, brokering essential residential & business services. My younger brother Bounder introduced me to ACN almost a year ago because I needed extra and residual income to provide financial stability for my family. Having 3 children is wonderful but it is not cheap by any stretch of the imagination. At ages 12, 9 and 2 years old, food and clothing alone for each of them is akin to a small fortune, especially when they get their height from a 6'2 Mom a

SQUAD!

People love to use fun words once you have more than 3 children don't they? Like Bebe's Kids!  If they're not that bad they aren't just children, now they are a team, a troop, the crew even a tribe and if you're cool but really proud of them we say  SQUAD! But no one ever uses the word Trinity without saying Holy first, it's just not commonly done. As awesome as that is we will leave that realm for later. My Squad, my Trinity are my children. I used to say I want 4 children but in my research I have come to understand and accept that 3 has long been considered the number of completion. I had all 3 of my children completely natural, minimal drugs. It took my third child to finally decide, I'm Done!  When a woman gives birth she is quite literally a divine intervention. We are uniquely able to access the physical and spirit realm at the same time to navigate a soul into being. What's your super power? I have done it 3 times and by definition a Trinity