Skip to main content

About My Money...

I have always been incredibly blessed to spend the first year with each of my children. Some people say blessed means free, I say blessed means you are given what you need, like the ingredients to a cake...you just have to know what to do with them and sometimes that means putting in some hard work. You can't reap what you don't sow.
When I was younger I always knew I wanted children. Now that I have 3, being a great mom is not just the blood, sweat and tears of Love. Being a Great Mom takes Patience, Consistency with Integrity, Hard Work and Dedication to leading them to tap into their own special potential for success. Plus lots and lots of Time.
Over the years, I have found that while I can apply to jobs and be great in higher up administration, a supervisor and have a great ability to train people, the real Freedom to be a Great Mom is to work for myself. The issue is to do that while still providing the necessary and desired quality of life for my children. In the corporate and parenting worlds I've met plenty of parents like me, who have grappled with and are even frustrated between missing their child's shining moment or missing a few hours of work. We've had our rough times and setbacks but that particular conundrum always reminds me how fast time flies and made me wonder when will I have time to really enjoy my children?
These thoughts have once again motivated me to review, redesign and renew my efforts to support my family and still have the freedom to be a great mother.
My first passion has always been creativity, my shop 2Key Creations is the one stop place for Handmade Life Accesories.
https://www.facebook.com/2KeyCreations/

I'm also an App Builder for businesses and other industries.
http://appbuilderdirect.com/home/QFQKC7

Lastly and most recently I'm qualified as an Independent Business Owner to sign people up for their Essential Services. Meaning if it's a service you use in your home or business, odds are I can sign you up.
www.kbroner.acndirect.com

Even if you aren't the one who needs it, now when a friend or acquaintance asks, you can say that you know a Lady ;)
Always ready to help or show you how to do the same. Email me if you have any questions.

Blessings,
Katrina

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Slap The $#!+ Out Of Em Club

Sometimes dealing with certain people can ruin all the patience you have and you start to think you're losing your mind, perhaps you're the one thats crazy. Just maybe you are the one doing everything wrong...But Maybe Not. Lets Check! If a person takes everything you say as being "hostile" or having a "tone" ...wouldn't you think that person has a problem with you or hates you to some degree? YES! or No If someone tells you...that when you talk they need Rosetta Stone and they just skip straight to clowning, acting a fool and arguing with you instead of listening...wouldn't you take that as disrespect and a sign that they are definitely just out to get you?? YES! or No If you diligently make a seriously conscious effort to the point of damn near walking on eggshells to not curse, use negative language or offensive examples and even Repeat someone elses exact words when speaking to that certain person...and they Still come up with some bullshit

An ACN Aha!!

I have found that if you don't change with life, it will surely strangle you to death as it moves on without you... I'm a single mother of 3 beautiful children now and an independent business owner, established in Tampa, FL. I offer essential residential and business services and as an entrepreneur it's my goal to generate multiple sources of income for my family. To do so I've had to change, sometimes drastically but always remarkably. I offer interior design services, event decor, arts & crafts, and more recently, brokering essential residential & business services. My younger brother Bounder introduced me to ACN almost a year ago because I needed extra and residual income to provide financial stability for my family. Having 3 children is wonderful but it is not cheap by any stretch of the imagination. At ages 12, 9 and 2 years old, food and clothing alone for each of them is akin to a small fortune, especially when they get their height from a 6'2 Mom a

SQUAD!

People love to use fun words once you have more than 3 children don't they? Like Bebe's Kids!  If they're not that bad they aren't just children, now they are a team, a troop, the crew even a tribe and if you're cool but really proud of them we say  SQUAD! But no one ever uses the word Trinity without saying Holy first, it's just not commonly done. As awesome as that is we will leave that realm for later. My Squad, my Trinity are my children. I used to say I want 4 children but in my research I have come to understand and accept that 3 has long been considered the number of completion. I had all 3 of my children completely natural, minimal drugs. It took my third child to finally decide, I'm Done!  When a woman gives birth she is quite literally a divine intervention. We are uniquely able to access the physical and spirit realm at the same time to navigate a soul into being. What's your super power? I have done it 3 times and by definition a Trinity